Secure File Share for Accountants -
Professional accountant best friend ICFiles.
If you are a Tax Pro, you need a Secure File Share for Accountants
These days, when it comes to safe, CPA secure file transfer, you can’t be too careful. That’s why we created ICFiles and put it in a AICPA rated SOC 2 Type II data center, an encrypted communication system aka secure file sharing, like no other. Our advanced technology delivers unrivaled end-to-end security covering all the access points to and from any virtual or physical location. Simply put, we provide customers with confidence.
ICFiles are stored on an encrypted server that is password protected, allowing you to secure file share your client’s files over the Internet. However, what makes this communication airtight is all account passwords are designed with a one-way encryption, so that even we don’t know your password. All data is stored encrypted and only you have the key.
ICFiles Express Desktop Application
ICFiles Express Desktop App is compatible with any software that can print PDF files! Simply copy or print a document to a Windows folder and you’re done! Read more about ICFiles Express.
convenience vs security
Today giants of the internet are taken down by small groups of hackers. This is now a fact of life on the web. Almost every person who logs in has to feel the difference in weight between convenience and security. Almost all web apps that are convenient are also insecure and unfortunately most don't understand the difference until it is to late and their corporate and personal data is out on the web for everyone to see. If you are committed to security at this time in history you must give up a little convenience. If you take security as seriously as we do then you are in the right place.
Here’s how we handle safety:
- ICFiles.com is hosted in a SOC 2 Type II data center.
- At the core is a SSL DigiCert that supports 4096-bit, SHA2 encryption.
- All files are stored in an encrypted state on the server using 256-bit AES encryption.
- ICFiles regularly undergoes security & vulnerability scanning.
- Our servers are real time virus protected, intrusion protected, and backed up while encrypted.
- Not Vulnerable to Cryptolocker Ransomware.
- ICFiles is strong password and file name obfuscation protected.
- All account passwords are encrypted with a one-way encryption. No one knows your password except you.
- Audit Trails for past and present documents.
- User and Admin level permissions.
- File size upload limit per file is 4 Gigabytes.
- ICFiles Express Desktop App has a per file size upload limit of unlimited. Fiber lines can upload 10 GBs in less than 15 minutes.
- Compliance Reports on request with NDA (Non Disclosure Agreement).
I'll bet you don't know that most 'secure' portals are only SOC 1, most likely the one you are using right now. The chart below illustrates the stark difference.
ICFiles is the most affordable SOC 2 Type II compliant CPA secure file transfer system. Other company charge as much as 10 times what ICFiles costs for the same thing. Take the risk out of your business.