Need some glue to keep your existing clients – and a magnet to entice new ones?
It's called Dynamic Post!
We can provide powerful, engaging articles for Websites, newsletters and blogs!
You Never Get a Second Chance to Make a First Impression, and Dynamic Post does all the work for you.
When people come to your CPA Website, you have virtually seconds to hook them in, Dynamic Post can help. CPA Website Content can keep them there longer. That’s what website content and online calculators do for you – it grabs customers and keeps them coming back for more.
New Dynamic Content Features
The RSS Feed
The RSS feed is customized with your company's name a RSS feed is now part of all Dynamic Content subscriptions.
Your client's can:
- Add your customized articles to Outlook.
- Add your customized articles to any browser.
- Add your customized articles to mobile devices news fees.
The WordPress Plugin:
- Dynamic Post WordPress Plugin will auto post articles to your WordPress blog!!
- Pick one article or all seven.
- Place article shortcode anywhere on your website that you like and our articles will show up there.
- You get a Full Version API Key to use with your Dynamic Content subscription. Request one here.
- Content is to provide high quality content that is automatically updated monthly on your website at a great price. Not having content on your website is like showing up at party without a tie. Sometimes the only impression you will ever get to make on more than half the visitors that come to your site is their first impression of your firm. Content breathes life into an otherwise lifeless website design.
- Content is to foster call-ins that can translate into billable time for you. All of our articles are written for the purpose of fostering call-ins to you.
- Content is to give your clients and prospective clients a reason to come back to your website again and again.
- Content has Social Media links. You can post these articles on social media websites like Facebook and Twitter. The posts will carry your company's name and logo and will bring the secondary reader back to your website.
- Add Bing Translate to Dynamic Content and the articles are in Spanish, works with 51 languages.
What you get:
Topics to choose from: