CPA eSignature -
Meet ICFiles a Tax Pros Best Friend
If you are a Tax Pro, you need CPA eSignature
These days, when it comes to safety you can’t be too careful. That’s why we created ICFiles and put it in a AICPA rated SOC 2 Type II data center, an encrypted communication system, like no other. Our advanced technology delivers unrivaled end-to-end security covering all the access points to and from any virtual or physical location. Simply put, we provide customers with confidence.
ICFiles has partnered with eSignLive and is now offering electronic digital signatures directly from ICFiles.com. You can send for eSignature any .PDF or Word document and it is safely transferred to singer and back to your ICFiles account all using SOC 2 data centers. This will allow your signer to sign from any mobile device anywheree in the world.
Here’s how we handle safety:
- ICFiles.com is hosted in a SOC 2 Type II data center.
- At the core is a SSL DigiCert that supports 4096-bit, SHA2 encryption.
- All files are stored in an encrypted state on the server using 256-bit AES encryption.
- ICFiles regularly undergoes security & vulnerability scanning.
- Our servers are real time virus protected, intrusion protected, and backed up while encrypted.
- Not Vulnerable to Cryptolocker Ransomware.
- ICFiles is strong password and file name obfuscation protected.
- All account passwords are encrypted with a one-way encryption. No one knows your password except you.
- Audit Trails for past and present documents.
- User and Admin level permissions.
- File size upload limit per file is 4 Gigabytes.
- ICFiles Express Desktop App has a per file size upload limit of unlimited. Fiber lines can upload 10 GBs in less than 15 minutes.
- Compliance Reports on request with NDA (Non Disclosure Agreement).
I'll bet you don't know that most 'secure' portals are only SOC 1, most likely the one you are using right now. The chart below illustrates the stark difference.
ICFiles is the most affordable SOC 2 Type II compliant CPA secure file transfer system. Other company charge as much as 10 times what ICFiles costs for the same thing. Take the risk out of your business.